Current research, practice, and thinking in environmental engineering and science. Featuring presentations by invited faculty, researchers and professionals to share their insight and perspectives on environmental issues. Students will prepare brief summaries of seminar presentations and associated readings.
- Before enrolling in this course, students must submit the SEWSS Registration Form. For further information about the SEWSS certificate program, visit the Stanford Environmental & Water Studies Summer Program website.
- This course is offered as part of the Summer Intensive in Water Management, and qualifies toward the SEWSS Program Certificate.
- Only graduate students may register for CEE 279S. All other students must register for CEE 179S.
- Students can choose to take this course for 1 or 2 units. Those who enroll in the course for less than the maximum unit count will have reduced classwork proportional to the amount of units chosen.
- This course is cross-listed as EARTHSYS 179S and ESS 179S.