Techniques for organizing data, computing, and interpreting measures of central tendency, variability, and association. Estimation, confidence intervals, tests of hypotheses, t-tests, correlation, and regression. Possible topics: analysis of variance and chi-square tests, computer statistical packages.
- Class Numbers:
- STATS 60 (Undergraduate & High School Students) - 20882
- STATS 160 (Graduate Students ONLY) - 20883
- PSYCH 10 (Open to all Summer Session Students) - 18002
- 2021 Schedule: MoTuWeTh 10:00AM - 11:00AM PDT
- Online Format - Synchronous: This course is taught in real-time, and students are expected to attend virtual sessions at specific times during the week.