Matriculated Stanford Students
Make the Most of Your Summers at Stanford!
Current Stanford Students: Enrolling in Stanford's Fourth Academic Quarter is Easy!
As a current Stanford student, you already know what spending time at Stanford can do for you – now enjoy it with an intimate group of students, professors, and professionals. Smaller classes and a curated list of activities means you’ll enjoy true hands-on learning, one-on-one time with luminaries in your chosen field, and deeper bonds across campus.
Stanford students enroll in courses during Summer Quarter to:
- Take advantage of all that Stanford has to offer!
- Explore new areas of interest
- Dive deeper into a particular subject or field of study
- Fulfill requirements
- Accelerate your studies-- catch up or get ahead
- Relieve pressure from future quarters' courseloads
- Expand your network
- Take classes while staying on campus or in the Bay Area
- Take classes while working, researching, or interning this summer
- Prepare for your next step
Enrolling for the Summer Quarter is easy – simply register for courses on Axess beginning Sunday, April 12, 2020. Matriculated Stanford students can take courses while living on campus or as a commuter student. To apply for housing, please visit the University’s Residential & Dining Enterprises website.
A note for recent Stanford graduates: If you would like to continue your education during the Summer Quarter, please refer to the Visiting Graduate page for application and registration information.
Summer Employment Opportunities
The Summer Session Office hires Stanford students for a variety of positions. Refer to the Employment page for more details.