Matriculated Stanford Students
Make the Most of Your Summer at Stanford!
Current Stanford Students: Enrolling in Stanford's Fourth Academic Quarter is Easy!
As a current Stanford student, you already know what studying at Stanford can do for you – now enjoy it with an intimate group of students, professors, and professionals.
Stanford students enroll in courses during Summer Quarter to:
- Take advantage of all that Stanford has to offer!
- Explore new areas of interest
- Dive deeper into a particular subject or field of study
- Fulfill requirements
- Accelerate your studies—catch up or get ahead
- Relieve pressure from future quarters' courseloads
- Expand your network
- Prepare for your next step—graduate school, entering the job market, etc.
Enrolling for the Summer Quarter is easy—simply register for courses on Axess.
A note for recent Stanford graduates: If you would like to continue your education during the Summer Quarter, please refer to the Visiting Undergraduate page for application and registration information.