Summer at Stanford Sets You Apart. The Best Minds. The Best Classrooms.
Renowned for entrepreneurial innovation and academic excellence, Stanford enriches your curiosity, creativity, and knowledge with a wide variety of courses, to help you reach your full potential. Study with a dynamic, diverse student body from more than 40 countries in small classes with dedicated instructors, with the opportunity to earn credit and an official transcript from Stanford.
- Live on the Stanford campus as a residential student or attend as a commuter.
- Residential undergraduate students must enroll in a minimum of 8 units.
- Commuting undergraduate students must enroll in a minimum of 3 units.
- Create memories with new friends from the U.S. and abroad.
- Rely on an Academic Support team that will be with you every step of the way.
- Be at least 17 years of age by the start of the program (June 18, 2022).
- Have graduated from high school, secondary school, or an equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying. (Students who have already graduated from college or university are also eligible but will be considered a visiting graduate student.)
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Be able to verify fluency in the English language, using one of the methods described in the English Language Proficiency section on the International Students page.
In addition to submitting an online Summer Session application, students must upload an unofficial transcript for all colleges or universities attended. International students may be required to supply a TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Exam Score, Duolingo, PTEA, SAT (EBRW) or ACT (English) Scores.
For more information, visit the Admissions section in the main menu.