Evenings and weekends offer an array of activities from which to choose: local excursions, intramural sports, discussions with Stanford faculty, outreach and service projects, residence hall programs, and adventures on- and off-campus.
A Sampler From Summers Past:
- Visiting the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Spending a day at the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk
- Attending a San Francisco Giants baseball game
- Singing karaoke in your house's lounge
- Participating in dodgeball, e-gaming, and kickball tournaments with intramural sports
- Participating in public service workshops
Please note that activities are funded by program fees collected during the acceptance process.
All students—residential or commuting students—may participate in activities. Weekends and evenings are packed with field trips, informal discussions with Stanford faculty, outreach projects, intramural sports, residence hall activities, and more!
Receive information about Summer Session by signing up for our mailing list!