Evenings and weekends offer an array of activities from which to choose: local excursions, intramural sports, discussions with Stanford faculty, outreach and service projects, residence hall programs, and adventures on- and off-campus.
A Sampler From Summers Past:
- Visiting the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Spending a day at the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk
- Attending a San Francisco Giants baseball game
- Singing karaoke in your house's lounge
- Participating in dodgeball, e-gaming, and kickball tournaments with intramural sports
- Participating in public service workshops
Please note that activities are funded by program fees collected during the acceptance process.