The Stanford Veteran Accelerator application period is now closed. Applications will open in January 2017.
Stanford Summer Session is excited to offer a scholarship opportunity for military Veterans in their first two years of study.
The eight-week program (June 26-August 19, 2017) partners with Veterans to build on their significant experience and further develop important academic skills needed to thrive at a four-year institution.
Student Veterans will get the opportunity to:
- Live on Stanford University’s campus
- Take Stanford courses for credit
- Network with the Stanford Veteran community
- Build professional, academic and personal skills
- Engage in meaningful community service
Learn more about the Stanford Veteran Accelerator program in an article from the Stanford Report.