Summer Opportunities for Current Stanford Students
Hiring for Student Advisors is now closed. Hiring for undergraduate student positions for Summer 2022 will begin in February 2022.
We are currently hiring Stanford graduate students to serve as Summer Tutors for our Summer Academic Resource Center. Work involves providing by-appointment and drop-in tutoring in a wide variety of academic subjects, and in planning, preparing, and hosting academic workshops. Jobs are part-time and 100% online. Full details available within the job description.
Does this sound like you? Apply for one of our Summer Tutor positions!
- Intellectual curiosity, with genuine interest in subject-area knowledge.
- Experience in teaching or tutoring, with a desire to help students reach their academic goals.
- Independent worker, able to manage their time and schedule appropriately.
- Detail-oriented, able to plan and prepare academic workshops to enhance in-class learning.
- Enthusiastic about working with all types of students, including high school, undergraduate, and graduate students.
Dates: June 14 - August 15, 2021
Compensation: $26/hour, 15-20 hours/week, and technology stipend
Applications received by Wednesday, March 31st will receive priority consideration.
Individual departments hire their own teaching staff for the Summer Quarter. If you are a talented professor interested in developing and producing an innovative course, please contact the academic department in which you are interested in teaching.