Residential space is limited. Apply early.
Join a community of students and residential staff that come to Stanford from all over the world, bringing with them a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences to share.
Stanford Summer Session is an eight-week program.
- Stay in a classic undergraduate residence hall.
- Residences will have a lounge, common area, laundry facility, and computer cluster with printer.
- You will most likely have a roommate and you may be placed on co-ed floors.
- Eat meals with fellow students in a nearby dining commons.
- Choose from a variety of nutritious, sustainable and delicious food choices.
- Dining options support students with food allergies, religious requirements, medical needs, and vegan/vegetarian diets.
Residential students* must take a minimum of 8 units (two to three courses).
*Residential graduate students may take fewer than 8 units as long as they don’t require an I-20 from Stanford.
June 24 – August 20, 2023
Summer session exceeded my expectations and has allowed me to grow. It has been a life changing experience and I cannot wait to see how my new network of friends grows over the years!