Summer at Stanford Sets You Apart.
Get ahead with foundational core courses or try something unique to Stanford. Explore Silicon Valley culture, learn from scholars at the top of their field, or experience the cutting edge of innovation work—whether in the social or technology sector. Study with a dynamic, diverse student body from more than 50 countries in small classes with dedicated instructors, with the opportunity to earn credit and an official transcript from Stanford.
Tuition & Fees
- Attending as a commuter and taking the minimum 3 units? Costs start at $4,926
- Living on campus and taking the minimum 8 credit-bearing units (typically 2-3 courses)? Costs start at $15,875
Stanford University sets tuition rates for all students. To see a detailed breakdown of what the program may cost you, use our Calculator.
June 18 – August 14, 2022
How to Apply
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school, secondary school, or an equivalent.
- Be a current university student or have some university or post-secondary experience.
Application requirements include:
- Proof of English proficiency (if necessary)
I enrolled in a course different to my uni degree—it was an amazing experience that compliments my degree so well.
Stay in touch!
Receive information about Summer Session by signing up for our mailing list!
Residential students join a vibrant, diverse community, living on campus with current Stanford students and fellow visitors from around the world. Make new friends, expand your worldview, and continue the conversation beyond the classroom.
Commuter students live off-campus and commute to class, with access to many of the same events, resources, and on-campus facilities as residential students. Connect with current Stanford students and fellow visitors from around the world.